Sunday 25 September 2011

Whiterock beach..a place to unwind!

The houses along White Rock beach

When I'm feeling blue
All I have to do
Is take a look at you
Then I'm not so blue
When you're close to me...

I feel soo right now. For almost 5years away from home, I always have this feeling of emptiness, loneliness and being incomplete and the only thing that help me with it is nature! A place full of green surroundings, fresh air and clear water is what I call home. I grew up in this kind of environment and wherever I go, I always look for a place like this  where I could have peace and could think of wonderful memories with wonderful people in my life.

The serenity of water always help me in releasing all the negative feelings within. I could spend a day looking at the calmness of water without getting bored so when you'll ask me where I wanna go to unwind or to have a peaceful mind, I will possibly answer you "in the forest", "somewhere with falls" or "at the beach".

I actually wanted to go to the beach right now but my dear friend named laziness visited me again. So, I just looked at my photo albums here where I went to one of my favorite places her.. the White Rock beach!


With a population of 18,250, White Rock is located in the southwest corner of the Lower Mainland, forty-five kilometres from Vancouver and only five minutes to the Canada/US border. It is an exciting seaside community clustered around an eight kilometre sandy beach and the warm shallow waters of Semiahmoo Bay.
from www.city.whiterock.bc.ca

This entry/post can be viewed at Skywatch Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment