Tuesday 20 September 2011

My 27th..a special entry

A few days ago, I was very emotional.. well, I always am..but the last weeks were very different..Probably, I got this from my younger sister who has always this what we call birthday blues.. haha.. Anyways, I started my day with a smile and laughters by talking to those people who are close to my heart..and they made me feel special even we're thousand miles apart..

And to thank these people, I am writing this entry.. To start with, thanks to sis Jocelyn of Al Ain City Daily Photo for linking my blogs here .. I really appreciate it because I got hits after she posted her virtual gift to me. Thank you sis! Thanks also to those who greeted me in your website and from visitors from Kablogs and Proudly Pinoy bloggers.

Thanks to my family for making me special in every way. You are the reason why I am here right now. To my one and only for the support, loyalty, faithfulness, love and everything you're doing for me. To my former students, thank you especially to Tinay for the advance greetings, wall post and statuses for me..My PFSI family, thank you so much.. My bestfriends Joan, Romel and the rest of BRACELEPT barkada, thanks.. To my classmates and batchmates from elementary, high school and college, thank you! To all other friends from different parts of the world including those people who greeted me thru fb pages and groups, internet websites, txt messages and calls...thank you!! I maybe alone but with all of you, I feel really great and special..

I could say that this year, I celebrated my birthday differently. I went to support 2 causes here in Canada. One for the "cops for cancer" and the second one was a food drive led by Salvation Army. To appreciate and celebrate life, compare yours to those who are unfortunate. It feels great to help!

Tonight, I also had a special dinner with my employers. They took me out to dinner and yumm, we went to indian restaurant that served really delish food. Believe me, I was really full! And when we arrived home, cakes and gifts were waiting for me.



some of the gifts I received.. a 1000 pieces puzzle and 2 gift cards from Bestbuy.. :)
Our dinner at the Indian restaurant..
Can't believe, I am in my 27th year now. Can't complain.. Life is treating me good.. Age is just a number.. Besides, I still look like 10 (my height says so.. :P )


2 comments:

  1. You are most welcome. Welcome to the beautiful world of photoblogging!

    Continue pressing the shutter. It will take you a different world. You are blessed with wonderful talent, you just have to explore it further.You are indeed special and blessed with beautiful and loving people around you including your kind employer.

    Stay happy. Continue dreaming and believing in the power of dreams, someday your wishes will come true. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *it will take you to a different world*....kainis ang keyboard ko :)

    Kung kanina "epedged" ang word verification ko, ngayon naman "asset" Weeeeeeeeee kakatuwa.

    ReplyDelete