Wednesday 21 September 2011

Welcome Fall/Autumn.. A season of colors!


You just call out my name
and you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Oh babe, don't you know that,
Winter spring summer or fall,

Oops, I forgot that I was supposed to write my blog. hehe! When people say maple trees, syrups or leaves; we always think of the country Canada. The flag of this country has maple leaf too that's why many people associate maple with Canada even this tree can also be found in other countries.

Snow in winter, flowers in spring, beaches during summer and falling of leaves during autumn..I am lucky to witness all of these after a year of staying here in Canada. Tomorrow will be the first day of autumn. If flowers give colors in spring, the leaves do in autumn. This is the pictures that I took last fall (sorry about the pics because during that time, I wasn't interested in taking photos of things or other people but myself :D).

at the playground

maple tree in front of our house..taken in Autumn 2010

Welcome Fall! Just want you to know that you and spring are my two favorite seasons because of your weather. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment